With the Twez.
- 1 lb of hamburger meat
- 1/2 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup & Dip Mix
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Crush the saltine crackers.
- Mix in the egg, packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup & Dip Mix, meat, and some ketchup.
- Put the mixture into a pan, and put a layer of ketchup on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Ready to serve!
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Dice chicken breast, peppers and onions
- Put chicken, corn, peppers and onions into frying pan on medium heat for 15 minutes
- After chicken has been cooked fully, mix contents of frying pan with chicken broth
- Cook in broth for 1 hour
- Let the dog try a little bit to see if its safe to eat or not
- If the dog is still alive 24 hours later, EAT… if not, BURY DOG AND THROW AWAY ‘SOUP’
- Pizza dough
- Chicken breast
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
- Barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Roll out dough to ~1/2″
- Dice ingredients
- Spread BBQ sauce as evenly as possible – use roughly 9 oz. for 12″-14″ pizza
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle is a good choice 🙂
- Sprinkle ingredients evenly over pizza (generous amounts of onion and pepper for an even, sincle layer of toppings, only a little cilantro on top of cheese for flavor)
- Bake for 15-20 mins, until cheese and crust begins to brown