- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 to 4 cups of coconut
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 10 oz bag of Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Mix together the egg whites, sugar, coconut and vanilla
- Scoop them into little clumps onto a greased cookie pan
- Bake for 8 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for about 20 minutes.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for a minute. Stir it, and then microwave for another 30 to 45 seconds. Stir again
- Use a spoon to spread the chocolate on top of the coconut clumps.