This is a metal owl sculpture that came from my grandparents house. It’s Casey’s from way back when, we did a raffle type thing for all of their grandchildren when we were younger, to divy up all the cool stuff they had. Funny thing though is my grandparents accidentally gave this away to their neighbors. My dad asked them if they had it because it seemed like the only place it could have disappeared to, and he had a letter from my grandparents that was signed from years ago saying that it was supposed to be given to Casey. So right now its at our house as you can see, and next time Casey comes up, he will be surprised by it. It’s pretty awesome, I’m jealous!
- 1 lb of hamburger meat
- 1/2 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup & Dip Mix
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Crush the saltine crackers.
- Mix in the egg, packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup & Dip Mix, meat, and some ketchup.
- Put the mixture into a pan, and put a layer of ketchup on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Ready to serve!
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Dice chicken breast, peppers and onions
- Put chicken, corn, peppers and onions into frying pan on medium heat for 15 minutes
- After chicken has been cooked fully, mix contents of frying pan with chicken broth
- Cook in broth for 1 hour
- Let the dog try a little bit to see if its safe to eat or not
- If the dog is still alive 24 hours later, EAT… if not, BURY DOG AND THROW AWAY ‘SOUP’