- Pizza dough
- Chicken breast
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
- Barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Roll out dough to ~1/2″
- Dice ingredients
- Spread BBQ sauce as evenly as possible – use roughly 9 oz. for 12″-14″ pizza
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle is a good choice 🙂
- Sprinkle ingredients evenly over pizza (generous amounts of onion and pepper for an even, sincle layer of toppings, only a little cilantro on top of cheese for flavor)
- Bake for 15-20 mins, until cheese and crust begins to brown
- 1 small can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, corn)
- 16 oz of chicken, either canned or rotisserie
- 1 pie crust (2 pieces, top and bottom)
- 1 tsp of salt
- Heat the oven to 450.
- Boil the vegetables in a pot on the stove.
- Place the bottom pie crust in the pie pan.
- Drain the vegetables. If you are using rotisserie chicken, leave a small amount of water. The canned chicken should have enough in it already.
- Mix in the salt, chicken, and cream of chicken with the vegetables.
- Put the mixture into the pie pan.
- Put the top pie crust on the pie, and poke holes in it.
- Put the pie in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Leave it in for another 20-30 minutes at 350.
All ready to eat!
Chris + Rachel