- 1 small can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, corn)
- 16 oz of chicken, either canned or rotisserie
- 1 pie crust (2 pieces, top and bottom)
- 1 tsp of salt
- Heat the oven to 450.
- Boil the vegetables in a pot on the stove.
- Place the bottom pie crust in the pie pan.
- Drain the vegetables. If you are using rotisserie chicken, leave a small amount of water. The canned chicken should have enough in it already.
- Mix in the salt, chicken, and cream of chicken with the vegetables.
- Put the mixture into the pie pan.
- Put the top pie crust on the pie, and poke holes in it.
- Put the pie in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Leave it in for another 20-30 minutes at 350.
All ready to eat!