- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 oz) jar chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 (2 or 3 lb.) bag ready-made swedish meatballs
- Mix the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs in a crock pot.
- Heat about 6 hours on LOW, stirring occasionally.
Note: If you do not have a crock pot available, put in a covered container in the oven on 200 for a few hours.
1. Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Set aside.
2. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in rice mix, black beans and ground beef; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving