- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 box of Crispex breakfast cereal (chex taste sub-par for this recipe, IMO)
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- a large container with a tight lid
- In the microwave, melt together the peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips.
- Pour the Crispex into the large container, and pour the melted sauce on top.
- Mix it together with a large spoon so that the sauce covers all of the pieces
- Pour on the powdered sugar.
- Put the lid on the container, and shake it all around so that the powdered sugar covers all of the Crispex.