This one is not really from scratch, but it’s a fun mix of boxed items.
- 1 box of white or vanilla cake mix
- 1 box of INSTANT butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 box of INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds (found near the spices in the grocery store)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F
- Mix together the ingredients
- This is meant to be baked in a bundt cake pan for about 45 minutes, but it works just as well in a 9×13 pan for about 30 minutes.
- Use a cream cheese frosting, and optionally add a dash of almond oil and a dash of vanilla extract to the frosting.
- Consume it!