- 3 large spoonfuls of sour cream
- 12 oz cream cheese (1 and 1/2 packs)
- 1 can of Hormel Chili, no beans
- 3 large spoonfuls of salsa
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Use a pie pan or one of similar size.
- Spread the cream cheese out to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sour cream
- The next layer is the Hormel Chili..
- Add the salsa next.
- Sprinkle on the cheese to completely cover the other ingredients.
- Bake at 250 for about 20 minutes, or microwave covered.
- Serve with tortilla chips.