Aunt Bonnie shared this recipe with me for my bridal shower, and it is delicious! I had some shredded mild cheddar cheese, so I substituted it in for the mozzarella and it was still yummy. 🙂 I also had some parsley that I needed to use up, so I sprinkled that on top.
- 1 box (12 oz) rotini
- 1 slice (8 oz) cured ham, cubed
- 8 oz brick of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 12 oz Italian dressing
- Rinse the ham with cold water
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and chop it up
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
- Put the Italian dressing on the pasta as soon as it is done cooking so that the pasta doesn’t stick together
- Mix in everything else.