Thanks again to Tom, Leah and Hunter for your hospitality and generosity 🙂 After breakfast, we were sent off with sandwiches, peanut butter cookies, and even an aromatherapy roller for relaxing muscle spasms, which we are excited to try!
The rest of the afternoon was spent riding liesurely along the Erie Canal pathway. Granny’s homemade bike saddle cover has been a good temporary solution to my bum problems (she cut off a piece of one of Rachel’s Grandpa’s old sheep skins).
- Honeoye Falls, NY to Lockport, NY
- Daily mileage: 76.1mi; Trip total to date: 766.8mi
- Daily riding time: 5hr 48min; Trip total time: 63hr 47min
- Daily ascent: 800ft; Trip total ascent: 34,631ft
- Flat tires: Rachel – 1; Chris – 0