- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup whole cranberries
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Mix together the sugar, egg, orange juice, and butter (melted).
- Mix in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- The batter should be pretty thick, so add a little bit of milk to thin it.
- Ground the walnuts, and mix them in.
- Mix in the cranberries.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in a greased pan, until the knife comes out clean. (doughy > dry)
Tip: You could also make muffins out of the batter: